Mike Pugh wrote:
> tsoli...@tir.com wrote:
>> Program the hang time in the TP-38 to zero and connect it to the RC-850
>> controller as shown below.
>>

> I'd like to see this diagram as well, since I had been thinking about
> this for quite some time... However, at least on my copy of the original
> message, there is no "diagram below" Can it be sent again, or be sent
> directly to me? Thanks in advance. Mike Pugh KA4MKG

If you've ever hooked a normal ham controller to a repeater, you don't
need a drawing.
The PTT output from the tone panel would go to the CTCSS input on the
controller.
The encode tone out would go wherever the CTCSS injection is on the exciter.
Get COS for the controller the way you normally would from the rx.
Run raw discriminator audio to the rx input of the tone panel.
Transmit audio can either be taken from the tone panel or directly from
the rx the way you normally would if you didn't have the tone panel.

About as simple as it gets.