On 08/30/2012 01:41 PM, Brian Long wrote:
Since you're playing with third-party kernels on top of RHEL 5, why not try the
ones from ELRepo?  I've used their kernels on a RHEL 6 system to get
bleeding-edge USB 3.0 support and they've been great on two systems (nothing
production).  I've not used their kernels for RHEL 5 (which have a few
caveats), but it might help you out.

http://elrepo.org/tiki/kernel-ml

/Brian/

Hello,

That kernel works and it boots fine without xen. With xen it panics because it doesn't have support for Dom0:

shell$ grep CONFIG_XEN /boot/config-3.0.42-1.el5.elrepo
# CONFIG_XEN is not set
# CONFIG_XEN_PRIVILEGED_GUEST is not set

I'll try to rebuild it with xen dom0 to test it.

Best regards,
Nuno Fernandes