From: Nicolae Popa
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11/21/2004 5:04 AM
Subject: Re: rietveld refinement

 Doesn't help with a size distribution, as it only works well for a
relatively monodisperse material - but it does work under some
circumstances.
Pam

I disagree, it works also for large dispersion. One example you can find
in JAC (2002) 35, 338-346, "Sample 2". It is true that the specific peak
profile (that can be "superlorentzian") can not be found in no available
Rietveld code. It is also true that no development has been done for
anisotropy. Not yet!

Best wishes,
Nicolae Popa