> It is also true that no development has been done for anisotropy. Not yet!
>
> Well, if all previous works about trying to take account of size/strain
> anisotropy in the Rietveld method are nothing yet, this allows to
> close the discussion. Let us wait for really serious developments to
> come.

You not correctly understood me (I would like to believe that not
ill-disposed).
I said that no development for size anisotropy has been done including
"physical" size distributions (like lognormal, etc.) as were done for the
isotropic case.
For example: Langford, Louer & Scardi, JAC (2000) 33, 964-974 and Popa &
Balzar JAC (2002) 35, 338-346.
Concerning previous (phenomenological) works trying to take account of
strain/size anisotropy in the Rietveld method, I have myself a contribution:
"The (hkl) dependence of diffraction-line broadening caused by strain and
size for all Laue groups in Rietveld refinement, N. C. Popa, J. Appl. Cryst.
(1998) 31, 176-180."
Could I be so stupid to say that such kind of works, including mine, are
nothing?

Best wishes,
Nicolae Popa