>Going back to Leonid's question, well the answer is easy: check the
>premises... the assumptions behind the use of the TCH function are
>not
>compatible with he presence of a lognormal distribution of domains.

But the TCH function gave ALMOST PERFECT fit for the Size-Strain Round
Robin profiles. Where do we loose information applying THC in Rietveld
refinement? In this "ALMOST"?
Or, maybe, the distribution dispersion was erroneously determined in
the SSRR and, actually, this information can not be unambiguously
derived solely from diffraction?

Leonid