Hi Wayne
Output from nano /etc/fstab
#
# /etc/fstab
# Created by anaconda on Sun Apr  5 17:36:55 2015
#
# Modified HL to include /var/snd  06/04/2015
#
# Accessible filesystems, by reference, are maintained under '/dev/disk'
# See man pages fstab(5), findfs(8), mount(8) and/or blkid(8) for more info
#
UUID=d1118ae4-0183-4a1d-9e37-7a0118684bd7 /                       ext4
defaults        1 1
UUID=92c97b45-2bca-4d68-9730-6b4bfb7f8a0d /altboot                ext4
defaults        1 2
UUID=c29d9009-1aa6-4786-974b-effc4db2eafb /boot                   ext4
defaults        1 2
/dev/mapper/sysvg-home  /home                   ext4    defaults        1 2
/dev/mapper/sysvg-var   /var                    ext4    defaults        1 2
UUID=b32e21ec-213c-4de0-bb3a-def813432522 swap                    swap
defaults        0 0
tmpfs                   /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
devpts                  /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
sysfs                   /sys                    sysfs   defaults        0 0
proc                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0

/dev/mapper/vg_sound-lv_sound  /var/snd         ext4    defaults        1 2

Graham