Hi,

Just over a year ago, we were discussing here on the mailing list the subject
of the Rivendell website and Wiki.  As a response to this I knocked together a
possible idea for a replacement site using Wordpress http://test.higgles.co.uk/
<http://test.higgles.co.uk/>  This is something that is probably worth having
another bash at getting off the ground.  Is there any interest in getting this
moving?

Also, the Wiki is looking rather dated.  There are a number of dead and dated
links within the even the first few paragraphs of the wiki.  For example,
under Evaluating Rivendell, the link to the Broadcast Appliance is dead, as is
the outdated OpenSuse 11.2 link.  Also, RRAbunti is totally out of date by a
number of versions of both Ubuntu and Rivendell.  This is something that should
really be addressed so that Rivendell is not seen as being a dead project by
somebody just browsing the site for the first time.

How we go about all of this I don’t know.  However I do think it could be time
for the Wiki to be rebuilt from scratch - this possibly being easier than
trying to edit all of the articles to make them up to date.

I’m sorry if I have come over as being very negative.  I hope this will be
point of starting to get things updated.

Andy