Who looks after the Wiki now?  Is it possible for some of us to get login
details so that we can update it?  Patrick mentioned that he had tried to get
access to it and hadn't had any reply.  It would be good if it could be a
Rivendell community project, not something that falls on the shoulders of one
person (though Cowboy we are very grateful for all your contributions and
support).

---- On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 00:33:24 +0000 Cowboy <c...@cwf1.com> wrote ----

On Monday 29 January 2018 06:36:08 pm Andy Higginson wrote:

> How we go about all of this I don’t know.  However I do think it could be
time for the Wiki to be rebuilt from scratch - this possibly being easier than
trying to edit all of the articles to make them up to date.

 I can't promise that it'll happen, but I can promise to push it up the list.

--

Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

God rest ye CS students now,