On 01/30/2018 07:36 AM, drew Roberts wrote:
> IIRC,
>
> this is the company behind the wiki hosting:
>
> http://www.tryphon.eu/en/
>
> and this is the main person who set it up:
>
> http://blog.tryphon.org/alban/
>
> https://twitter.com/apeignier
>
> all the best,

I believe this is still accurate. I sent email requesting a wiki login a
couple years ago, and *did* receive one after about six or seven months.
It rather seems as if the Tryphon folks have moved on to other things at
this point.

I concur with others' views that Open Source and Free Software "support"
tools are most appropriate for this community. I maintain a couple other
MediaWiki sites, and I like the "familiarity" and the similarity with
Wikipedia, but MediaWiki is certainly not the only choice out there.

I just logged out of GitHub and observed that the wiki link disappears
when one is not logged in. :(

I'm willing to help move articles from the Tryphon Rivendell wiki to
whatever we collectively choose for a more modern platform.

  ~David