When I started using Rivendell about a year ago, I found the Wiki very
frustrating due to all of the outdated information.

As I learned more, I wanted to be able to make changes so the next person
wouldn't have to go through the same vetting
process I did. I never received a response to my offer to help with the Wiki.

Rivendell is amazing. The amount of time and effort that has been put into it
is stunning. I do wish the Wiki was open to the
Rivendell community for updates much like the source code on Github. It is very
gratifying getting a email that a pull request
has been incorporated into a Rivendell release.

—
Patrick
My997.org
patr...@scnv.net