I’ve just seen this on the Tryphon website via their Twitter Account.

Chers Clients, chers amis. C'est non sans émotion que nous devons vous annoncer
la fermeture prochaine de Tryphon. Merci pour ces années de confiance et au
plaisir de vous recroiser à nouveau.

Translated via Google
Dear Clients, dear friends. It is not without emotion that we must announce the
next closing of Tryphon. Thank you for these years of trust and the pleasure of
meeting you again.

Based on this, I think that we need to look into an alternative host for the
Wiki as I doubt that any new accounts will be added, and we don’t know how long
they will keep their servers up for.  The version of MediaWiki on the Tryphon
server is v1.15.5 which is from July 2010.

Is the main Rivendell website hosted via Tryphon or is it on one of Paravel’s
servers?