Frank...

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 7:17 PM Frank Christel <fjchris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> <Gene Wilder, as Dr. Frawn-kin-steen>  "It’s alive!!!”
>
> That was so simple.
>
> I opened RDLibrary, clicked Add, created a new cart, clicked
> Import/Export, selected a MP2 cut, acknowledged “Import complete!”, clicked
> OK to save cart changes, and auditioned using the play button.

Right, but if you didn't change the format for your library storage desire
beforehand, what you did was import an MP2 cut, turning it into a pcm
("wave") cut during the import. You would have needed to change your
library format so that when importing you end up with MP2 in a .wav
container...

> Rivenberries, running the Edge Radio distro, natively import and play MP2
> files. No ASI card required.
>
> Amazing to watch for someone coming from the world of Simians.

It is amazing indeed.

> Just what can’t Rivendell (and Linux) do?

That remains as an exercise for the reader...

> On 2/27/2020, at 5:09 PM, drew Roberts <zotz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Experiment with this yourself. On a test box, say the RasPi Rivendell...

all the best,

drew
--
Enjoy the *Paradise Island Cam* playing