Dominik Riebeling wrote:
Besides, from the users point of view I'd prefer to be in line with
the major OSes. Not doing so will cause confusion among users. I don't
think Windows treats leading zeros as intentional, and that is still
the major OS.
It sounds like we're going to be ignoring plenty of things windows does anyway. This change should, at least, be unnoticed by most users except those who actually want the behaviour. Except in your rather awkward theoretical case. I'm still not entirely sure why people would physically reorganize their files rather than just creating a playlist.