Hi,

yes there might be some problems with getting in touch to the right ppl on IRC and even worse on the forums. It's a problem we can hardly change because everyone lives somewhere else and has other circumstances in his life. So a 24:7 presence might become difficult. For such I recommend a mailing list for exactly that one case. Add it to website and we are set. SO... in theory your idea, but as mailing list ^^

P.S. Main reason why devs are not in the forums or #reactos are exactly what we saw here in mailing list as 100% perfect example. Drama, Kindergarten and ppl who have NO CLUE (who the F***K told you we can hire devs at ease??! I'd like to talk to that guy...) what they are talking about. Our devs are here to develop and not to play babysitter or being accused for having a real life and real work and real problems and thus are being accused to be lazy dipshits who don't even care about the project, any report by one special person or being reckless or WHATEVER you said we are. For handling all that we would need someone else.... with adamantium nerves! As you all know me, I would happily do that (maaaany toys for meee ^^), but that would end in a massacre for sure. With some b33r afterwards, but still a massacre.

I can only recommend one thing to that special persion I talk to right now. Yes, I appreciate your support, yes we all do, but stop dreaming and come back to reality (we have cookies). We talk about a freaking OPERATING SYSTEM based on a CLOSED ARCHITECTURE. This is no LibreOffice with way less closed stuff to understand and reimplement.

https://snag.gy/YZLkQh.jpg

Greetings
Daniel