Giannis

Project also accepts bug-reports, this important part of workflow, and this is the place where I am contributor #2
https://jira.reactos.org/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?projectOrFilterId=project-10005&statistictype=reporter&selectedProjectId=10005&reportKey=com.atlassian.jira.jira-core-reports-plugin%3Apie-report&Next=Next