From: Ros-dev [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] On Behalf Of Pranay Pratyush
Sent: 28 March 2017 06:39
To: ReactOS Development List <ros-dev@reactos.org>
Subject: Re: [ros-dev] Opening up #reactos-dev to the public

Hi there, are any devs here with whom I can discuss the audio architecture of
ReactOS in order to know its current state as compared to Windows?

--

Pranay Pratyush,

3rd year undergraduate ,

Computer Science and Engineering Department

Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur

--

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Aleksey Bragin <alek...@reactos.org