Hi Laurent,

I am using gcc rather than clang.

I have corrected the typo in setup.py. This time I can run more installing
steps.
However, the installation was interrupted at the gcc compiling stage.

It seems that the problem is due to the unsuitable string after the
paramter -I.

=============
gcc ... - I / b i n / R / l i b 6 4 / R / i n c l u d e

gcc: I: No such file or directory
gcc: b: No such file or directory
gcc: i: No such file or directory
gcc: n: No such file or directory
gcc: R: No such file or directory
gcc: l: No such file or directory
gcc: i: No such file or directory
gcc: b: No such file or directory
gcc: 6: No such file or directory
gcc: 4: No such file or directory
gcc: R: No such file or directory
gcc: i: No such file or directory
gcc: n: No such file or directory
gcc: c: No such file or directory
gcc: l: No such file or directory
gcc: u: No such file or directory
gcc: d: No such file or directory
gcc: e: No such file or directory
gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S with multiple files

Thanks,
Xinxin