Yes I know. I'd wanted to do it earlier - but there were delays - you
can imagine :-( Not mine. But they needed to get funding to do it and
then admin delays, etc etc....

Any info I can read-up on this anywhere? I have a couple of programmers
here that will be working on it - but I need to give them something
(they can hope) to work on. Huh? As of now - it isn't working and I need
it doing that at least.
* Basically info on how I could port this (legacy?) code to run on a
rails 4 system.

Yes, the plan is to get it off any of the platforms. Host it on a clean
Linux-Ruby-Rails Server. Virtual for that itself.

It's closed-source. Stuff owned by the people we're doing it for. So
well, Looks like we'll have to upgrade it to Rails 4. And I'll have to
find someone to do it. Know anyone who can try?

And Yes, thanx for the realistic answer. That was a real help. Any more
thoughts let me know.

Thanx again, Mike.

Goan.