Hassan Schroeder wrote in post #1176191:

> when I gave you a suggestion to get more useful error messages
> some time ago. Did you try that? What was the result?

I wish it would.... :-( (give more useful error msgs)......

That's all it does too:

$ bundle exec
bundler: exec needs a command to run
$

I appreciate you taking the time - but can you point me to something
that will explain what I'm trying to do and maybe how to do it. It is my
first time with RoR I agree - but I've handled pretty-much everything
else. Ok? And this can't be rocket science. So at the risk of repeating
myself "Any pointers?"

Goan.