Hey Gintautas,

You stole my points. They were good points (-.

I also use Ubuntu and have a separate workstation for Photoshop/
Windows. This other workstation has plenty of other uses that justify
its existence, but the sheer fact that I need two workstations just to
have couple dozens terminals opened and have Photoshop at the same
time is giving me shivers.

BTW by "those other uses" I mean: Ubuntu through VirtualBox running
tests for the application. And it's an extra monitor so... couple
dozens terminals more! Just don't tell me that MacBook is mobile while
my environment is not. My setup would also be mobile if I only had a
camel.

I think I should have a Mac just because most of developers I
collaborate with and clients in the U.S. use them. Only I'd need to
learn all quirks of a Mac, and you know, we developers are lazy.
Fortunately my current team (Rails team in Sage Software) settled on
Ubuntu as well.

Cheers,
Wojciech

--