Hi,

    You can have a look at
    http://www.helicontech.com/zoo/

    I used to work with .Net, now I'm developing with RoR (for a year) from windows platform, and my recommendation will be to stay with ubuntu + apache server for production, as much as I will recommend to stay with windows + IIS for .Net applications and not to use wine for production (same case the opposite). It's like having two cars one with gasoline and the other with diesel, they can both work well (not to say that one is better than the other one) and you can eventually consider only buying gasoline because it's the standard and certificated fuel of the company and it might work for a while, but is a bad long term decision.

    Greetings,