>You guys have it all wrong.  In 1955, ....SANTA CLAUS...gave me my 
>first AF train.
Yea I will go along with that.  Although my Santa Claus was a step father who
took on 4 kids (2 of them teens) and showed us what a family means.  My first
AF came from a military base exchange in 1955 and was a Silver Flash set.  Then
came a 326 set but can't remember what was in it.  I remember saving like crazy
to buy extra cars from a shop in a basement on Virginia St. in Reno NV.  Then
to Germany for a while and more military bases where a few more goodies came.

Life became good.
Now Santa comes every time I open packages from my S suppliers.
Howard 
Howard' S Trains
_______________________________________________________________________
Internet Access, Shared & Dedicated Web Hosting.
Colocation and Domain Name Registration at http://www.lanset.net

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to