Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 01:02:07PM +0200, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
I just (tentatively) finalized #8811, adding a couple notes about our
discussion, and fixing ReST issues here and there. Please review!

Please have a careful look at _test_reduced_word_of_translation.  The
tests started to fail once translation_factors was fixed to *not*
return the same thing as c for affine type BC. So the code now use c
instead of translation_factors to get the smallest elements of the
weight lattice by which translations can be done, but am not 100% sure
this is correct.

Which tests started failing? Just the tests for BC in this method?
Did you leave all the tests the same that I entered comparing with Kashiwara's
notes (for type D and C)?

Cheers,

Anne