The remote branch name should just be
public/combinat/15361-branching-rules, without the "remotes/origin/". You
don't have write permissions outside u/bump/* and public/* on the remote.

Your local repo has internally a ref called
remotes/origin/public/combinat/15361-branching-rules for its copy of the
remote branch (see git show-ref for the internals). But that only exists on
your local repo, not on the remote.