Dear Sage Days 54 Participants,

Thanks again all for coming to Davis and working on the new git workflow
together.

Andrew and Volker, thank you for coming and teaching us the basics!

The overall sentiment was that the new workflow is a great improvement
over the old workflow. Soon we won't have to constantly install
new beta-versions of Sage any longer, but can just pull from master.
The workflow and interactions with Trac are much easier for a developer!
And, the constant hassle with updating the sage-combinat queue will
disappear!

During the week, we came up with the following document

http://wiki.sagemath.org/TentativeConventions

which should make it easy to learn the new workflow. Mathieu will test
it next week in Montreal.

Dan and Travis, thank you for co-organizing!

Best,

Anne