I have a branch called:

remotes/origin/public/combinat/15361-branching-rules

I the repository, switched to this branch, calling the local branch
15361-branching-rules. I did some work, then tried to push. Per the
instructions at the tentative conventions page
(http://wiki.sagemath.org/TentativeConventions) I used the command:

$ git push --set-upstream origin
15361-branching-rules:remotes/origin/public/combinat/15361-branching-rules

remote: FATAL: W
refs/heads/remotes/origin/public/combinat/15361-branching-rules sage bump
DENIED by fallthru
remote: error: hook declined to update
refs/heads/remotes/origin/public/combinat/15361-branching-rules
To g...@trac.sagemath.org:sage.git
! [remote rejected] 15361-branching-rules ->
remotes/origin/public/combinat/15361-branching-rules (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'g...@trac.sagemath.org:sage.git'

I am on the right branch.

Is this a permission problem? I have an ssh key uploaded for this machine.

Or is the above command wrong?

Dan