On 2020-07-29 08:02, 'Reimundo Heluani' via sage-devel wrote:

> I was wandering if anything happened to this. I have been receiving some
> trac e-mails and missing some others silently, some during the same day
> so it does not seem to me that trac is choosing these IPs sequentially.

No, and since I posted this, there have been a number of threads on
mailop, nanog, sdlu, and spamassassin-users (all mail admin lists)
criticizing how bad SendGrid has become.

As a result of those threads, two people at SendGrid stepped up to help
fix the problem. That gave me a bit of temporary hope, but one of them
immediately disappeared. The other guy made an honest effort, but I
think he realized that one person alone can't handle tens of thousands
of spam complaints when the perpetrators are allowed to sign up again
the next day. While I don't want to put words in his mouth (he did try),
he more or less gave up in frustration, and we're back to square one.
Nobody there is working on the problem.