It seems that Dima Pasechnik's replies are not displaying here, so I will
add them:

*First message:*

*Hi,*

*pyo3 seems to be for calling Python from Rust. You need the opposite, Rust
from Python, e.g. as described in
https://bheisler.github.io/post/calling-rust-in-python/
<https://bheisler.github.io/post/calling-rust-in-python/>.*

*Making a PyPI (pip) package seems to be the most obvious option.*

*With the current (outdated, I think) policies it will not be possible to
make such a package standard part of Sage (but I am gathering support for
relaxing these policies - see the thread on standard pip packages - that's
what would be needed).*

*HTH, Dima*

*Second message:*

*PS. I realised that pyo3 is an option too.*

在2024年6月1日星期六 UTC+2 13:46:14<Jing Guo> 写道: