There is a strong possibility that for the next semester I will be
working on the graphics area of sage.  I would working more on the
visible side than the innards but that does not mean I will not touch
the innards if need be.

Currently I have these items that I think need work / I would like to work on

- better implicit plot
- volumetric rendering (like a contour plot, but in 3D)

If you have any area involving graphics (that includes animations) or
visualisation that you would like someone to work on, feel free to
chime up.  I need more items to work on anyway.

Arnaud