On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 at 08:23AM -0800, Tim Abbott wrote:
> If someone wants to write bash completion rules for .spkg files, I'd
> be happy to include them in the Debian package for Sage.

One thing to note is that bash completion works with commands, not
extensions, so for example we'd need to add to the tar completion in
/etc/bash_completion.

I can try to do this -- after all, I wrote the sage completion snippet
on the wiki (which, incidentally, is broken in several ways and needs to
be fixed).

What commands do we want to understand .spkg files? Certainly tar and
bzip2; are there others?

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>