On Feb 17, 3:07 am, Sirius <deuter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To be sincere, I really don't care much, nor know much, about the
> license, I just want to have credit ...

Yes, I don't care much either but here my two cents: My personal
"definition" of logo is a unique graphic to represent the project.
Unique means, no other project/entity uses it.
On the other hand, the whole intention behind releasing something
under a license (no matter which one) is, to give others some usage
rights without asking and without questioning for what it is used.
Therefore, releasing the sage logo in a CC license means, that some
other entity can use it. [This has nothing to do with copyright, since
your work is always copyrighted!]
I know, that's probably controversial and discussing this only
consumes time that's better used for something else. My point of view
is to keep the copyright (as it is automatically and always) and
explicitly dedicate such works to the sage project. period. Just like
donated money can't be used for buying beer.