Hi David and all others:

To be sincere, I really don't care much, nor know much, about the
license, I just want to have credit for what I've done and keep
contributing to this great project.
I hadn't realized what you're saying and it's not at all my intention
to deny the corresponding credit to Alex for having created the logo
in the first place; apart, I don't know which license Alex originally
released his logo under.
It sounds good to me what you propose, If that solves any
inconvenience, it's fine for me. As I said before, I want no trouble,
I just want to do something for the project and to be acknowledged by
what I do, as everyone else.

So, if you (all) can provide the necessary information to settle this,
I'll change the license and that's it.

Thanks for the remark David, it's better to be in good legal terms! ;)

Have a nice day.

Sirio.