Thank you for pointing this out.

Honestly, that wasn't really my main point. I just wanted to point out
that SAGE has the capabilities to become a powerful tool to be
actually used by engineers during their job, rather than being a very
beautiful toy.

So, in my opinion I would prefer to get those improvements I was
talking about in the previous posts

Regards

Maurizio