On Apr 24, 11:27 am, Tim Abbott <tabb...@mit.edu> wrote:

Hi Tim,

> On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Jason Grout wrote:
> > Jqueryui can actually be updated to the latest release, which is later
> > than the svn version shipping with Sage, so that shouldn't be a problem.
> >     Matplotlib should be releasing a new version Real Soon Now, and then
> > can be upgraded.  Currently, we use some features from SVN that are not
> > available in the latest release (arrow drawing stuff).
>
> > We also ship an SVN version of scipy.  Before a couple of months ago,
> > everyone did, though (I think even debian), since it hadn't had a
> > release in a very long time.  We should upgrade to the latest release of
> > scipy now, though.
>
> If people have time to do these updates before the Sage 4.0 release, I
> would be grateful.

Well, the plan is to get everything up to date in or shortly after
4.0. Due to the time you have available it seems prudent to just get
fixes in you find while looking at 4.0.x and to do subsequent releases
without merging anything that isn't convenient to you. But that should
happen quickly.

>         -Tim Abbott

Cheers,

Michael