> You are so funny. You remind me of the sour old men in the public of
> the Muppet show. Complaining all the time, but not looking what's
> really happening.

Statler and Waldorf.

Also, unless we predict the immediate demise of Sage's integration,
(hopefully soon) summation (review this please!), symbolic solving,
and several other very important things, we shouldn't predict the
demise of Lisp-based systems, even in the Darwin Year.

But kidding aside, maybe when the discussion has reached this point it
should move to sage-flame?  Just throwing it out there.

- kcrisman