On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Robert Bradshaw
<rober...@math.washington.edu> wrote:
> On Feb 23, 2010, at 8:39 AM, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
>
>> If one sets up a Sage server for public use, there is the opportunity for
>> someone to publish worksheets, there is a section:
>>

>> "Browse published Sage worksheets
>> (no login required)"
>>
>> But often those worksheets are bad examples, error message, or just plain
>> people experimenting. I do not think they generally reflect well on Sage.
>
> A simple rating system would probably let the decent stuff float to the top
> (or at least the random, messy experimentation sink to teh bottom).

One very simple change might be easier to implement/use.  How about if
there were both a "share" button and a "publish" button, and these
went in to separate sections?  I'm guessing that people asking for
help with an error message, etc., would be perfectly happy to choose
"share" rather than "publish".

Carl