I have been testing Sage on Debian (64 bits) on an ad hoc basis, and I
have enough hardware power (a virtual host on a VMWare server)
to run a testbot, if a setup is available and not too hard to install.
(unfortunately it's behind a campus firewall, so it can't be ssh'd
into from outside without a university VPN access, blah blah blah, so
it doesn't make much sense for me to offer access to it for other Sage
people)