Hi There,

On Mon, Jan 09, 2012 at 06:42:16PM -0800, Keshav Kini wrote:
> > Which reminds to check whether I still remember my Sage Wiki login and
> > password ...
>
> I'll just jump in to say that a little while ago we connected the Sage Wiki
> logins to the trac user store, so you should log into the Sage Wiki using
> your trac user/pass. Though your email was five hours ago so maybe you have
> figured this out already...

Speaking about the wiki, I already posted here messages asking for help with
the connection on the wiki. Here is the problem:

When I click to connection I'm asked for a login password. I then enter my
trac account infos. I'm now shown a page starting by
        * hivert * Settings * Logout
Now any further click, either <Edit> or a hyperlink in the page simply log me
out. As a consequence, I'm not able to edit any page.

The problem arose with firefox, konqueror and opera on different machines with
different accounts. So I really think it is on the server side.

Any help appreciated, especially if I'm not asking at the correct place I'd
like to know it,

Cheers,

Florent