I am not exactly a -1 for the code of conduct, but at some point between -1
and 0.

And of course, i wouldn't quit working on Sage and/or commenting here
regardless of the final decision about the code of conduct. My experience
in the Sage community has been very positive so far. Discussions have been
productive and respectful except for a few isolated cases. I feel good in
this community, i have found very nice and interesting people here. And,
very importantly, Sage now includes some features that are important for my
work because i implemented them.

I don't think that a change of conduct would change any of the above. And
even if it does, i would still have powerful reasons to keep contributing
to the Sage development.