I agree that the Python3 only version of Sage should be called 10.0 given
the large backwards incompatible changes that result from the Python3
change. Furthermore, I also concur that we should release a version 9.1 (on
an accelerated schedule) that is our official deprecation version telling
people they will need to adapt their code in the next version.

Best,
Travis