On 12 Jun., 04:53, lenient7 <lenie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does SAGE have functionality for the dimensional analysis or unit
> conversion? For example, identifying dimension of energy as MASS *
> LENGTH^2 * TIME^(-2) or converting inch into meter.

I don't know how experienced you are with Sage, so, let me add one
detail to Robert's reply: "There are Python packages that do this"
means that you can install them into Sage (being on a Linux command
line)  by first doing
 sage -sh
and then do whatever necessary to install that Python package
(probably "python setup.py install"). "sage -sh" means that you enter
a Sage shell, and hence "python" refers to the Python version of Sage.

Best regards,
   Simon