Interestingly, most good looking games wich brought us no playability, fun,
and nothing to enjoy, got over 90% in most or all computer magazines in the
UK. I actually don't know whether this is applicable only to ZX Spectrum/Sam
magazines or is a national tradition in the UK.
In my country worse games get 70%, not 90%. It's better but I am
mathematician and I still wonder why good looking but terrible games can't
get more than 20% or 10%.

      Bc.Aley [eili] Keprt  -  games & multimedia programmer
 ICQ: 82357182 (evenings)  ***  phone: +420-68-5387035 (weekends)
  private e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ***  http://get.to/aley
office: Illusion Softworks, Brno, CZ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]