Hey Andrew,

I'd be interested to know if the problem shows up when you compile a
module under emulation in SimCoupe?

I have a very similar problem to yours although for me it's not the
tempo of the module that changes; instead one or two channels play
their parts in completely the wrong key when compiled!  The problem
only occurs on the real hardware and because I develop on both I
didn't notice the music was wrong for ages!

I think this information from ellvis will clear things up though...
thanks for that!  I bet I have some wacky values sitting there as I
had no idea what I was doing when writing my tracks :)

Rob.