On 3 Apr 2011, at 23:26, Andrew Gillen wrote:
> All development and composing has been on Sim Coupe so far. The guy doing the
> music has redone the module from scratch, and made it a lot longer. This time
> round most of it plays fine until about 40 seconds in when some of the
> channels come in at the wrong time and are all messed up.

If you suspect that there could be a SimCoupe issue, please do send it my way.
I'd be surprised if a CPU core issue would have gone unnoticed for so long,
though it could still be some other time-sensitive aspect of the consistency of
the emulation – such as input updates being applied at the same point in each
frame.