In a message dated 1/4/2008 1:12:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Most biracial people with African blood are seen as Black -
particularly those who look Black, say they are Black and are
Considered prominent members of the Black community.  Obama and his
family are seen as Black.

Tracy

Poll after poll; discussion after discussion sees Obama as a biracial man.
Halle may be the first "black " actress but she is also seen as biracial.
Tiger
woods may be seen blacks by some people but he is still seen as multiethnic
also.

Conservatives like him because of his biracial background. Not his black
background.

Black men get paid less than White men.  a Black man with a
traditional name is less likely to even get a job interview than a
white female

 Obama did not start from humble beginnings either.  He is not the "my father
was a sharecropper" black as many blacks who have achieved many things like
to suggest.

When people actually start asking what does Obama stand for. they cannot
answer. I don't know who I will vote for, but I do not that this "woe is the
black
man" stuff will have to end with the election of a black man.  That why I
don't understand why people still think that America is still a racist society.
don't think that black america can really stomach and end to their problems.
I am sure that white America cannot wait for the end of the Jena 6 soul
patrol.

Black men are still men. They are still part of the network.