In a message dated 1/4/2008 3:51:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

believe that for you this conversation has been more about your
dislike of  Obama - which I understand

It is not my dislike of Obama. I just think that there are issues that will
not be touched because of gender, race and other problems. Hillary my notr be
likable, but I don't think Obama is like either. From some of the liberal
blogs/website people say that he is low on substance. Will the mainstream press
start going after him? I think not. Also I think that there are those liberals
that see a win as a end to any racist feeling that may exist in this country.
Other threads I have seen say that that they voted for Obama because they know
that he can not win the general election.

I think he has not been attacted because he was not considered the front
runner, but will they go after him if he is. Obama has been careful to race
issues. He has not seem to bee to controversial.  Do people really know his
policies
on other issues. Some liberals say he is a republcian-lite. He is not
different than Clinton. He hope and change message is meaningless. Why should
he get
a free ride while Edwards, Rommney, and Huckabbee have to prove themselves.

I still don't understand why Edwards is going after Clinto but never goes
after Obama. He is content to be second place? If he wants the presdiential
nom,
then he needs to go after Obama. Something that only Clinton has done.