In a message dated 1/4/2008 1:35:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Stan O'Neal ousted at Merril Lynch and Richard D. Parsons about
to retire at Time Warner, Kenneth Chenault remains at American
Express, Ronald Williams at Aetna, Clarence Otis Jr. at Darden
Restaurants, Aylwin Lewis at sears and John W. Thompson at Symantac.
I don't believe there is a similar list of African-American women.
The top eschelon of corporate America remains an old boy club.

~rave!

I could not remember their names. I just did not want to say the Merril Lynch
guy.