While I agree that what is said in an Internet discussion is different
than TV, I disagree that newspapers differ from the traditional media
that I was referring to.  With the Internet there is no holding back.
 I still say I have not seen the "many" polls on his  biracial
heritage that you refer to.

I do not think I indicated Black men are "always" down trodden.  In
fact most of the Black men I know personally are not.  However,
statistically - as a group they are.  There is a significant
difference.  While there are cases where Black men have it better than
White Women, there are many case where the opposite is true.  I'm
getting the impression that you do not believe that and problably see
all the data that supports that as flawed so on that issue I have been
wasting my time.

 I think that in addition to White conservatives, that many Blacks
have problems with Jesse Jackson, so I'm not even arguing for that cause

As I said to you before.  I'm not a big Obama fan, but a professional
who works with issues that you addressed. I came to the conversation
seeking to point out some facts about Blacks, biracials, and women in
power that I did not think you knew.  This was not about my preference
of Obama or Hilary.  To be honest  - I prefer Gore or Edwards.  Thats
not going to happen.  However the more we exchange emails, the more I
believe that for you this conversation has been more about your
dislike of  Obama - which I understand