From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bosco Bosco
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:55 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: OT:Top reasons Clinton should not get on dream
ticket

Hey Tracey

I"m clear that HRC is an old school beltway powerbroker and has done things
which are less than savory. I'm certainly not down with everything she's
done. I'm sure that looking over the political career of any of the folks
that have made careers in DC would turn up some truly ugly and at times
disturbing business. I don't think you can get there without some. However,
I don't think her examples are worse than other peoples. All I'm really
saying is that warts and all, her presence in the White House wouldn't
appall me but I prefer Senator Obama. In the end, the Clinton vs. Obama
debate is mostly moot, unless the Democratic power brokers defy the will of
the people and give the nomination to Clinton at the convention.

The one thing that worries me about Sen. Obama is his position on the war.
While I am all for ending it and as soon as possible, I'm also for the moral
responsibility of rebuilding a country we have left destroyed. I don't think
it's right to simply say we'll just leave. I'd like to see his plan for
fixing the mess. He may have one but I haven't seen it anywhere. I'm hopeful
that Senator Obama will do the right thing in Iraq and clean up the mess the
war criminals have created.

Bosco