If they have a blog, yes.

> I started to post on her blog, you gotta go through some rigamarole
> to register to do it, I am registered on enough stuff on the web, I
> decided not to do it. End of story.

If you can't be bothered to take thirty seconds to post comments in her
blog, then why should I bother to take hours to participate in this mailing
list discussion?  It seems clear now that you're not interested in a real
discussion, only in rhetoric and polemic.  I've got better things to do with
my time.

> She never saw fit to have her name removed from this
> http://www.afrofuturism.net/text/lit.html

Do you have any idea how many random internet links there are out there
listing published novels in some way or another?  Do you think authors have
nothing better to do than Google themselves every other minute?  Good grief.

I'm out; this is stupid.

Nora

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFiNoir_Lit/

Science fiction and fantasy

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS